September 29Sep 29 The current state of the A380 on Xbox is really poor. It’s essentially unusable with “memory low, disabling avionics” popping up and ruining your flight before even setting your flight plan. I have experimented with streaming the aircraft, downloading it, different cache sizes and at different airports all with the same result. Is there any known fix that anyone has found or an update coming soon that addresses these issues and makes it a playable addon?
September 29Sep 29 Staff 24 minutes ago, Sam_w said:The current state of the A380 on Xbox is really poor. It’s essentially unusable with “memory low, disabling avionics” popping up and ruining your flight before even setting your flight plan. I have experimented with streaming the aircraft, downloading it, different cache sizes and at different airports all with the same result. Is there any known fix that anyone has found or an update coming soon that addresses these issues and makes it a playable addon?Hi,Sorry to hear you're experience on Xbox has been less than ideal. Some users have had success by setting their cashe to 64GB.Let me know if that helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 29Sep 29 I'm on Xbox and I have had some issues in the first few days but I have done the increase in cache size and I have disabled all airports that I am not flying to in that session. I haven't had any issues since and I have now done a handful of long hauls of 6+ hours. I also use the performance options in the EFB and noticed way better perf. then before.
September 29Sep 29 I would also advise that you move your sim to the console hard drive if your using external memory. It does help.
September 30Sep 30 I have run into the same issues and last week I shared this post with some ideas that helped my experience greatly. Hope it'll make a difference for you too! Nevertheless the A380 on Xbox still needs quite some optimisation.
3 hours ago3 hr Hi ive recently experienced a WASM crash on the a380 and tried everything from clearing reserve data to disabling traffic. I was hoping to get a working method here
Create an account or sign in to comment