2 hours ago2 hr So when attempting to import the flight plan on the A321 NEO and A320 NEO it just doesn't want to load and it says that i have to enter my Simbrief ID, which I do but then when i try to load it, it says the exact same thing is it a glitch or do i have to do some thing different because my ID does show up like it is written there but it does not show up. Also I did the exact thing on the A330 and everything worked just fine.
2 hours ago2 hr Staff Hi,This is most likely caused by an airac mismatch. Can you confirm simbrief, the sim & the aircraft are all running either on the same airac?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
34 minutes ago34 min Author 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,This is most likely caused by an airac mismatch. Can you confirm simbrief, the sim & the aircraft are all running either on the same airac?Thanks!Where can I check if the sim and the aircraft are running on the same airac?
5 minutes ago5 min Staff 28 minutes ago, simmer220 said:Where can I check if the sim and the aircraft are running on the same airac?Do you have a navigraph subscription? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 minutes ago2 min Author 2 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Do you have a navigraph subscription?No, i do not
Create an account or sign in to comment