Tuesday at 09:51 AM1 day Hi everyone !I've just bought the 350 but i have a sound issue, in MSFS 2024, the MASTER WARNING lights up, but the chime is not audible (FIRE TEST, CONFIG PARK BRK at TOGA). The AP disconnect sound works fine it's weird, and the FIRE TEST chime works perfectly when I try on the default A320neo.Already tried: all sim volumes at 100, two audio outputs, empty Community folder, clean reinstall with the WASM and rolling cache deleted, no controllers connected. Nothing changed.I'm on steam, and I installed the 350 with inibuild managerAny idea? Thanks!
Tuesday at 02:12 PM1 day Staff Hi,Thanks for your report. I will test this on my end and report back.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 09:39 PM1 day Staff *Update. I am not having any issues on my end. I'm wondering if there is something in your community folder that is causing issues? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment