Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MSFS24 A350 Master Warning chime inaudible

Featured Replies

Hi everyone !

I've just bought the 350 but i have a sound issue, in MSFS 2024, the MASTER WARNING lights up, but the chime is not audible (FIRE TEST, CONFIG PARK BRK at TOGA). The AP disconnect sound works fine it's weird, and the FIRE TEST chime works perfectly when I try on the default A320neo.

Already tried: all sim volumes at 100, two audio outputs, empty Community folder, clean reinstall with the WASM and rolling cache deleted, no controllers connected. Nothing changed.

I'm on steam, and I installed the 350 with inibuild manager

Any idea? Thanks!

  • Author

I ve removed everything inside my community folder, also when the plane is loading just before the yellow button appears to fly, the plane seems to "crash" gear not deployed and a crash message with sound appears qnd the plane respown

Everything seams to work but no noise of the MW, really strange i m using mobiflight for my moza throttle don't know if it's link ?

Sorry to bother u but kinda annoying 😅

  • Staff
3 minutes ago, Artbotw778 said:

I ve removed everything inside my community folder, also when the plane is loading just before the yellow button appears to fly, the plane seems to "crash" gear not deployed and a crash message with sound appears qnd the plane respown

Everything seams to work but no noise of the MW, really strange i m using mobiflight for my moza throttle don't know if it's link ?

Sorry to bother u but kinda annoying 😅

I'm not entirely sure if mobiflight would be causing that issue, but I can suggest turning off a few settings that may help.

I've attached a screenshot below.

Let me know if that helps!

*Located in the msfs settings, under assistances

Screenshot 2026-10-02 093251.png

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Sorry, I wasn’t able to play for a little while...

I’ve already changed the settings. It doesn’t crash anymore, but it’s still a bit buggy on the ground before the flight loads. I’ve also attached a WeTransfer link to a video showing the problem.

In the video, I set TOGA with the parking brake on and there’s no chime. I also triggered an overspeed and there’s no chime either, but the A/P disconnect does chime, which is really strange. Same thing for the engine fire / APU fire test: no chime.

I don’t know what to do...

There is the link hope u can help me : https://we.tl/t-gGi2PRi42kYN240F

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.