September 28Sep 28 I'm having an odd issue with the A350-1000. I can taxi fine to the runway to take off, with the tiller bound to the rudder and disco on, so all good but once I land I get really limited steering, as if I'd not bound the tiller to the rudder. Anyone else? Any suggestions?To be clear steering works fine before take off does not work following landing
September 28Sep 28 Staff Just now, HippyHogg said:I'm having an odd issue with the A350-1000. I can taxi fine to the runway to take off, with the tiller bound to the rudder and disco on, so all good but once I land I get really limited steering, as if I'd not bound the tiller to the rudder. Anyone else? Any suggestions?To be clear steering works fine before take off does not work following landingHi,Thanks for your report. I have not encountered this myself, but will pass along this thread to the team for further review.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Saturday at 10:00 PM4 days On 28/09/2026 at 18:59, HippyHogg said:Sto avendo un problema strano con l'A350-1000. Posso andare in taxi fino alla pista per decollare, con il timone legato al timone e alla discoteca, quindi tutto bene, ma una volta che atterro ottengo uno sterzo davvero limitato, come se non avessi legato il timone al timone. Qualcun altro? Qualche suggerimento?Per essere chiari lavori di sterzo bene prima del decollo non funziona dopo l'atterraggioDo you land using autoland with both autopilots engaged and BTV active? Remember to disengage both autopilots once the aircraft has nearly come to a stop; otherwise, you won't be able to steer.
3 hours ago3 hr Author On 10/3/2026 at 11:00 PM, david saotome said:Do you land using autoland with both autopilots engaged and BTV active? Remember to disengage both autopilots once the aircraft has nearly come to a stop; otherwise, you won't be able to steer.Ahh that could be it, I will test and respond - thank youEdit to say that this wasn’t the problem as the autopilots were disengaged Edited 33 minutes ago33 min by HippyHogg Added an update
Create an account or sign in to comment