Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can taxi to the runway, can't taxi after landing

Featured Replies

I'm having an odd issue with the A350-1000. I can taxi fine to the runway to take off, with the tiller bound to the rudder and disco on, so all good but once I land I get really limited steering, as if I'd not bound the tiller to the rudder. Anyone else? Any suggestions?

To be clear steering works fine before take off does not work following landing

  • Staff
Just now, HippyHogg said:

I'm having an odd issue with the A350-1000. I can taxi fine to the runway to take off, with the tiller bound to the rudder and disco on, so all good but once I land I get really limited steering, as if I'd not bound the tiller to the rudder. Anyone else? Any suggestions?

To be clear steering works fine before take off does not work following landing

Hi,

Thanks for your report. I have not encountered this myself, but will pass along this thread to the team for further review.

Thanks for your patience!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

On 28/09/2026 at 18:59, HippyHogg said:

Sto avendo un problema strano con l'A350-1000. Posso andare in taxi fino alla pista per decollare, con il timone legato al timone e alla discoteca, quindi tutto bene, ma una volta che atterro ottengo uno sterzo davvero limitato, come se non avessi legato il timone al timone. Qualcun altro? Qualche suggerimento?

Per essere chiari lavori di sterzo bene prima del decollo non funziona dopo l'atterraggio

Do you land using autoland with both autopilots engaged and BTV active? Remember to disengage both autopilots once the aircraft has nearly come to a stop; otherwise, you won't be able to steer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.