4 hours ago4 hr Hi, I am enjoying the A380.The exterior lights remain on during flight in exterior view, despite the landing and taxi lights switches being in the off position.
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 1 hour ago, Jobert61 said:Hi, I am enjoying the A380.The exterior lights remain on during flight in exterior view, despite the landing and taxi lights switches being in the off position.Hi, Are you using any 3rd party camera software (ie chaseplane, fsrealistic)?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 19 minutes ago, Jobert61 said:I am using ChaseplaneThanks. Do you have your cameras set a specific way, or are you just using the external presets on chaseplane? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Staff Thanks, I will test this on my end and report back! As a troubleshooting step, if you are using the iniManager liveries, can you confirm you have updated the liveries for v1.0.1.If you're using any 3rd party liveries, can you confirm they are up-to-date as well.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
41 minutes ago41 min Staff 33 minutes ago, Jobert61 said:I am using the updated iniManager liveries.Just tested on my end and everything is working as intented. I am also using chaseplane, with the default external presets. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment