Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Localiser & Glideslope do not work if sim is launched from a saved game

Featured Replies

I have tried several times when I launched the A380 from saved games and on approach I am unable to capture the localiser or glideslope. Both remains inactive.

  • Author

Even after updating to Version 1.01 the localiser and the glideslope remains dead and inactive if game is launched from a previous save game. In that case saving a game to continue later is redundant.

  • Author
19 hours ago, iniKyle said:

Hi,

When

19 hours ago, iniKyle said:

Hi,

When loading in, do you have a flight plan in the MCDU?

Thanks!

loadiyng in, do you have a flight plan

19 hours ago, iniKyle said:

Hi,

When loading in, do you have a flight plan in the MCDU?

Thanks!

Yes, I do. I launched from a saved game and the MCDU shows the flight plan as saved previously. On approach, after pressing LS on both sides and trying to intercept the Localiser and Glideslope both related magenta indicators do not show up and remain inactive.

  • Staff
2 hours ago, MarsVenus said:

Yes, I do. I launched from a saved game and the MCDU shows the flight plan as saved previously. On approach, after pressing LS on both sides and trying to intercept the Localiser and Glideslope both related magenta indicators do not show up and remain inactive.

Thanks. I will test this on my end and report back any findings.

Thanks for your patience!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author
On 9/28/2026 at 9:48 PM, iniKyle said:

Thanks. I will test this on my end and report back any findings.

Thanks for your patience!

Some additional info to my above post.

If I launched a previously saved game from the EFB, on an ILS approach to the runway I cannot capture the localiser nor the glideslope as both the magenta on the right of the PFD are not active.

But if I launch the same saved game from the EFB but then used the Jump to function to jump to any waypoint ahead in the flight plan, then on ILS approach to the runway, the localiser and the glideslope both become active and both can be captured the magenta triangles on the right of the PFD are active and a proper ILS landing can be achieved.

Strange?

Edited by MarsVenus

  • Staff
2 hours ago, MarsVenus said:

Some additional info to my above post.

If I launched a previously saved game from the EFB, on an ILS approach to the runway I cannot capture the localiser nor the glideslope as both the magenta on the right of the PFD are not active.

But if I launch the same saved game from the EFB but then used the Jump to function to jump to any waypoint ahead in the flight plan, then on ILS approach to the runway, the localiser and the glideslope both become active and both can be captured the magenta triangles on the right of the PFD are active and a proper ILS landing can be achieved.

Strange?

Definitely something to look into. Thanks for your report!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.