Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Pitch

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I don't mean to nitpick as I appreciate the complexity and the hard work of getting this airplane released. I've been waiting for it for a long time!

Not sure if it is a MSFS2024 issue, as I've noticed it on a couple other jets, but for the A380 usually pitch cruise is almost never above 2.5 degrees nose up. I noticed on the inibuilds A380 the cruise pitch sits around 3 degrees or a bit higher. Not a huge deal but as someone who has a few thousand hours on the type it is definitely noticeable:) I include a screenshot from the sim and a pic I took last night (don't mind the FD pitch bar being slightly off, the aircraft was flying off AP2). You'll notice the bottom of the yellow airplane 'wings' sit slightly below the horizon in cruise in the real airplane.

Thanks to the inibuilds team, keep up the great work and looking forward to future 380 updates!

20260922_215322.jpg

20260921_230707.jpg

  • Staff
3 minutes ago, andaru194 said:

Hi guys,

I don't mean to nitpick as I appreciate the complexity and the hard work of getting this airplane released. I've been waiting for it for a long time!

Not sure if it is a MSFS2024 issue, as I've noticed it on a couple other jets, but for the A380 usually pitch cruise is almost never above 2.5 degrees nose up. I noticed on the inibuilds A380 the cruise pitch sits around 3 degrees or a bit higher. Not a huge deal but as someone who has a few thousand hours on the type it is definitely noticeable:) I include a screenshot from the sim and a pic I took last night (don't mind the FD pitch bar being slightly off, the aircraft was flying off AP2). You'll notice the bottom of the yellow airplane 'wings' sit slightly below the horizon in cruise in the real airplane.

Thanks to the inibuilds team, keep up the great work and looking forward to future 380 updates!

20260922_215322.jpg

20260921_230707.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for the taking the time to share your feedback! I'll forward this thread to the team for further review.

Thanks again!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.