September 19Sep 19 Hello! I recently purchased a Moza MCDU and I cannot get the buttons or screen to work with the default A320neo in MSFS 2024. It just says “Waiting for game data.” Can you kindly confirm if it is supported? Thank you!
September 20Sep 20 Staff On 9/19/2026 at 8:31 AM, JamieS said:Hello! I recently purchased a Moza MCDU and I cannot get the buttons or screen to work with the default A320neo in MSFS 2024. It just says “Waiting for game data.” Can you kindly confirm if it is supported? Thank you!Hi,This is a question best asked to Moza.Thanks for your understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr On 9/19/2026 at 5:31 AM, JamieS said:Hello! I recently purchased a Moza MCDU and I cannot get the buttons or screen to work with the default A320neo in MSFS 2024. It just says “Waiting for game data.” Can you kindly confirm if it is supported? Thank you!Read their patch notes. It's explained there.
Create an account or sign in to comment