September 18Sep 18 Dear all.Overall I'm very happy with v2 and must admit, that FlightSim has come a l9ng way since I purchased FlyTampa's Dubai first back in 2004. It is amazing how much love and passion was put into details. I found the smoking rooms I used back in December 2025, the Hard Rock and even the McD. 😁But, what I noticed was that regardless if I use JF FS Traffic or AIG FSLTL the main terminals A and B gates are not occupied at any time of the day, with the C gates having six to seven Emirates aircraft parked. All other gates in this area are unoccupied. There are some EK aircraft at the cargo or maintenance areas, some other airlines at the VIP area. Other airlines park correctly at the satellite building, FlyDubai, SpiceJet also at T2. What can be done? I tried increasing traffic, increasing static aircraft, but the result is always the same.Other airports like Delhi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Frankfurt, Munich or even Nuremberg are correctly populated.Can you help me perhaps with a realistic setting for FSLTL? Is this "issue" known?Your understanding and assistance is highly appreciated.Kind regards. Edited September 18Sep 18 by Sun_King_135
September 18Sep 18 Staff 26 minutes ago, Sun_King_135 said:Dear all.Overall I'm very happy with v2 and must admit, that FlightSim has come a l9ng way since I purchased FlyTampa's Dubai first back in 2004. It is amazing how much love and passion was put into details. I found the smoking rooms I used back in December 2025, the Hard Rock and even the McD. 😁But, what I noticed was that regardless if I use JF FS Traffic or AIG FSLTL the main terminals A and B gates are not occupied at any time of the day, with the C gates having six to seven Emirates aircraft parked. All other gates in this area are unoccupied. There are some EK aircraft at the cargo or maintenance areas, some other airlines at the VIP area. Other airlines park correctly at the satellite building, FlyDubai, SpiceJet also at T2. What can be done? I tried increasing traffic, increasing static aircraft, but the result is always the same.Other airports like Delhi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Frankfurt, Munich or even Nuremberg are correctly populated.Can you help me perhaps with a realistic setting for FSLTL? Is this "issue" known?Your understanding and assistance is highly appreciated.Kind regards.Hi,I'm not familiar JF traffic or FSLTL injection, I'll have to check with some team member for further clarification.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 18Sep 18 Author Thanks for your reply. I was thinking about it myself and might have an idea.Block the parking at the maintenance area with static aircraft, because aircraft in that area are usually parked for some time. It may also give the airport some atmosphere. I'll try to submit some images during the course of the weekend. Thanks once more for this beautiful recreation. Kind regards.
Yesterday at 11:37 AM1 day On 9/19/2026 at 3:52 PM, Sun_King_135 said:Two more from the maintenance and vip areasThis is a afcad isue. Allmoast no comercial devs can create a good working afcad. Parkingcode are missing. Parkingspots around hangar, and on deicing platforms. Mising parking code is not a big deal. But when the devs placeing parkingspot at deice aereas and on place where real life traffic not park in real world then we got isue like this. AI traffic have no need to park at hangar aereas at all.
1 hour ago1 hr Author That was my impression as well, @SteinarG . I would say that the AFCAD needed a rework. I hope that IniBuilds will have another look into it, as it would make the overall immersion much better. Kind regards.
38 minutes ago38 min Staff 26 minutes ago, Sun_King_135 said:That was my impression as well, @SteinarG . I would say that the AFCAD needed a rework. I hope that IniBuilds will have another look into it, as it would make the overall immersion much better.Kind regards.Have logged for the team to investigate!Thanks for your patience. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment