Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So far so good

Featured Replies

Did buy the A380 and at first it did not appear but a quick restart of the sim and it is there. Can not download it just stream it, but I think it is a beta 7 thing. Loaded trhe plane at DXB and off we go. I must say that it is a good plane and performance is nice. I think that you guys at Inibuilds learnd a lot from the A350. Probaly gonna be updates of course but so far I am happy.

Fly Safe, from Aviator Thomas Salme

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.