August 21Aug 21 Staff 7 minutes ago, Komet said:HelloTaxiway T is missing, and Other taxiways are missing too—I think A5.MarkusHi Markus,We'll take a look.Thanks for your feedback! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 21Aug 21 Staff 4 hours ago, Komet said:HelloTaxiway T is missing, and Other taxiways are missing too—I think A5.MarkusHi Markus,Just wanted to confirm that you’ve uninstalled the default hand-crafted scenery through the Content Manager within the sim?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 23Aug 23 Author And Taxiway L is missing. And A5https://i.postimg.cc/RhZCVsHj/2026-aug-23-001.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/wMjxTfNY/2026-aug-23-002.jpg Edited August 23Aug 23 by Komet
August 24Aug 24 Staff Hi Markus,As there is heavy construction going on IRL in Chicago, we've based our scenery on the best references we had available at the time. Expect future additions/update as reference material become available.Regarding Taxiway T, I can confirm that it is there.Taxiway L appears to lead to the new satellite terminal currently under construction, so I would expect that to be added in a later update once the satellite terminal has been completed.A5 should be connected to the ramp, and I've logged this for the team to investigate.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 24Aug 24 Author You've got something mixed up, Taxiway T is actually Taxiway R. T is missing from the scenery.https://i.postimg.cc/TPSF45pb/2026-aug-24-007.jpgTaxiway R is incorrectly labelledhttps://i.postimg.cc/7LcdWJfg/2026-aug-24-008.jpgThis location no longer existshttps://i.postimg.cc/43MqSHm6/2026-aug-24-009.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/hGw65Qf8/2026-aug-24-010.jpgYes, the airport is still being expanded :) Thank you for implementing the airport. Edited August 24Aug 24 by Komet
August 24Aug 24 Staff 17 minutes ago, Komet said:You've got something mixed up, Taxiway T is actually Taxiway R. T is missing from the scenery.https://i.postimg.cc/TPSF45pb/2026-aug-24-007.jpgTaxiway R is incorrectly labelledhttps://i.postimg.cc/7LcdWJfg/2026-aug-24-008.jpgThis location no longer existshttps://i.postimg.cc/43MqSHm6/2026-aug-24-009.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/hGw65Qf8/2026-aug-24-010.jpgYes, the airport is still being expanded :) Thank you for implementing the airport.Hi,Thanks for the detailed report and clarification. I’ll pass this along to the team for further consideration and potential implementation.Thanks again for the feedback! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment