August 15Aug 15 Hello!Was wondering if there's any chance there may be some support for the beautiful new terminal at Pittsburgh International. No sim since the FSX/Xplane days has ever rendered KPIT properly, and I was wondering if there was any chance inibuilds would be doing it in the future. The modeling on the KORD terminal is second to none, and with PIT having such a nice one now, was hoping simmers would be able to fly out of the airport without default scenery. I know it doesn't have the popularity that KORD or OMDB might have, but still an airport in the US that supports many connections!Thanks!
August 15Aug 15 I would love an iniBuilds Piitsburgh KPIT with the new terminal and current, upto to date layout with iniBuilds eye on detail and accuracy with the new terminal beautifully modelled inside and textured impressively out with immersive interiors and features you can turn on/off through iniManger to tailor the performance on your PC.KPIT is another great U.S. airport that supports many connections that I am planning lots of ops from with various iniBuilds aircraft but need an accurate KPIT, can't stand the Asobo default KPIT. Edited August 15Aug 15 by AnthonS1
August 17Aug 17 Staff Hi,This is a great suggestion! I’ve made note of it and will pass it along to the team for future consideration and evaluation.Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 12Sep 12 +1 ... I would LOVE to have (and would be happy to pay for) an updated KPIT airport. It hasn't received any attention since a no-longer-maintained MSFS 2020 community project (meaning no new terminal, and terrible terrain undulations).
Create an account or sign in to comment