August 8Aug 8 Dear IniBuilds,I very much enjoy your A350 since I like very modern airplanes.I however want to report something strange at TFFR airport.When I select OVERFLY HADLO in the MCDU, I get NO OVERFLY HADLO in the navigation display.When I select NO OVERFLY HADLO in the MCDU, I get OVERFLY HADLO in the navigation display.Is this a bug?Kind regards,LudwigPS: I also cannot do an oxygen test, but this bug has been reported by others in the forum. Edited August 8Aug 8 by Ludwig Missiaen
August 10Aug 10 Staff On 8/8/2026 at 6:22 AM, Ludwig Missiaen said:Dear IniBuilds,I very much enjoy your A350 since I like very modern airplanes.I however want to report something strange at TFFR airport.When I select OVERFLY HADLO in the MCDU, I get NO OVERFLY HADLO in the navigation display.When I select NO OVERFLY HADLO in the MCDU, I get OVERFLY HADLO in the navigation display.Is this a bug?Kind regards,LudwigPS: I also cannot do an oxygen test, but this bug has been reported by others in the forum.Hi,Thank you for the kind words! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying the aircraft.I’ve logged this with the team for further investigation. Off the top of my head, I’m wondering if this could be related to a NAVDATA issue, although I can’t say for certain at this time.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 11Aug 11 Author Hi,Thanks for the reply. My data bases are always up to date with a Navigraph subscription.Ludwig
August 11Aug 11 Staff 6 hours ago, Ludwig Missiaen said:Hi,Thanks for the reply. My data bases are always up to date with a Navigraph subscription.LudwigThank you. I've logged your issue with the team for further investigation. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment