Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A350 sensitivity issues

Featured Replies

Hello, I posted on discord but no answer and lots of messages after mine.

I use the winwings airbus joystick for all my airbuses including the ones I have of INI, all good but the A350 feels extremely sensitive, specially when im doing manual hand flying during approaches or takeoffs, the minimal movement makes such of heavy plane move to much, I use spad.next for all my controls and I make sure theres no conflicts, also I tried the msfs2024 controllers menu and same sensations, anyway to fix that please? thanks for any help!

  • 4 months later...
On 5/14/2026 at 1:27 AM, EFRAIN said:

Hello, I posted on discord but no answer and lots of messages after mine.

I use the winwings airbus joystick for all my airbuses including the ones I have of INI, all good but the A350 feels extremely sensitive, specially when im doing manual hand flying during approaches or takeoffs, the minimal movement makes such of heavy plane move to much, I use spad.next Drift Hunters for all my controls and I make sure theres no conflicts, also I tried the msfs2024 controllers menu and same sensations, anyway to fix that please? thanks for any help!

To resolve the issue of excessive sensitivity on the A350 when using SPAD.neXt or default settings, try adding a response curve (Sensitivity/Curve) or reducing the Response/Axis Scale values directly within the SPAD.neXt configuration for the Pitch and Roll axes; additionally, carefully check for conflicting control assignments between MSFS and the external software.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.