Download problem with Canberra YSCB

Ace Airstream

Hi

I picked up Canberra in the latest sale along with a couple of other airport sceneries. Whilst iniManager had no problem downloading and installing the other sceneries, the Canberra scenery has consistently had problems. The download bar proceeds as expected, eg 180mb/1.95gb,  it then drops back to a lower number, eg 90mb, and proceeds from there, but keeps taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back, like Sisyphus and his rock. I haven't had the issue with the other sceneries that I have downloaded, and I have tried all the usual things such as restarting, and trying the alternative download option in settings, and trying a decent 4G connection tethered from my phone instead of WiFi to broadband, but this particular airport refuses to install, which leads me to thing the issue is at the server end or with the files for this airport. Can anyone help?

I tried again after another PC restart.  No dropping back and it reached 1.70gb/1.95gb, then jumped back to 535mb/195gb 😞 

If I wanted to play snakes and ladders (and I landed on a pretty long snake just now) I wouldn't be using iniManager! Very very frustrating indeed! Whilst I do have an unlimited data download connection, there is a fair use policy, so wasting data like this is not ideal.

(in between my efforts, I successfully completed a 1.5gb download from another site, so I'm pretty sure it's not my connection)

Hello,

For future reference, if you click your username in the top right and scroll all the way down, there's an "Alternate Downloader" option. Turning it on will 9 out of 10 times resolve any download issues. Apologies for the inconvenience regardless! 

Thank you 

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com