A320NeoV2 issue

For some airports in the sim its missing SIDS/STARS and this kind of sucks that some airports I really want to fly in into don't have stars, so I cant fly into the airport, for example one of the airports that has missing Stars in the flight plan is [MMGL] (I fly a lot on Mexico and one ) and one thing I saw is that [MMGL] Only has SIDS and not stars [Nothing shows up for the [MMGL] Arrival airport not even the option to select runways to land on]  so I can fly out of the airport and not into the airport which if this can be fixed it would be greatly appreciated, and its not just for [MMGL] there are also other airports aside it, I thought this should be looked at specially with the new MFS2024 coming and a A321Neo Coming to the FS24 this should be looked at for the best A320Neo and A321Neo experience for MFS2020 and MFS2024 

I am using a 3rd party addon for Guadalajara but when i uninstalled it to see if it was the airport causing that, it wasn’t and its still the same thing while it was uninstalled, also for some reason it’s also missing some airways when I try to put it into the flight plan from simbrief (ex: UJ3, UJ7 , UT12, J92, but that’s not my concern at the moment

Hi there,

I've done some testing, just to confirm, when flying to this airport, are you having any issues in other aircraft? I've tried reproducing and I am indeed getting the same problem. Tried on default A320neo, the Neov2 & the 787. This leads me to believe that the airport itself is missing data, and this could be the case for other airports in Mexico as well. But please confirm whether or not this issue persists in other aircraft.

You can also give this a read as its a similar issue where we've relied with potential solutions:

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience! 

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

So for the Aircraft the only ones that the STAR seem to appear for me is the ini builds A310, pmdg 737 [Not by ini builds ], Default Boeing 747 all work (I just checked) I dont have the 787 since I dont own the premium deluxe version of the sim, but I checked on the Asobo version of the A320Neo and It doesnt have it either so I dont know if its some sort of glitch perhaps 

Hello again, 

I understand, I believe in this case this is relating to the issue discussed here:

TL;DR:

So that is something for MS/Asobo to resolve. Other addons get around this by using their own custom navdatabase set compiled by Navigraph. However with this being a Microsoft product, that is not possible.

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2024 at 10:33 AM, Tropical_Toast said:

thank you for taking a look at it, cause when I fly I mainly fly in Mexico [Volaris, Viva Aerobus], https://www.plastikatrcek.si/3d-filamenti/ and Usually most of the time I fly to/from Guadalajara [MMGL] 😭 and I really enjoy flying the A320Neov2 by ini builds https://spartan-agency.com/services/advertising

great flying experiences