Oxygen blinker display

jamie13

Firstly, I  am loving the T-33, and believe it has one of the most plausible flight models for jets in msfs.  Secondly, I  have noticed several minor issues.  The pedestal light on the right canopy flickers intermittently in my peripheral view(I fly in VR), the oxygen blinker seems to be non functional, unless I'm doing something incorrectly, and the elevator trim seems too effective to me.  Just a slight bump on my hat switch has a quite large effect. Hopefully you can address these issues in the next patch

elevator ok react with altitude on trim, so probably you can easy fix it as you wish in flight_model cfg file, for that change tirm sensitivity to less than exist, and just set some more for altitude lost effectivity. or just sensitivity and that's would be enough... it's one of most simple stuff, you can easy change as you want.
however i prefer it see in patch too... at low altitude when you use trim for maneuvers it's good, at high altitude when you use for cruise it's good too, i'd say good enough, but could be better. probably best way it save sensitivity as is, but change only lost effectivity with altitude. that's would be perfect if you won't level trim on sea level of course:) but even with it you can just use some different power... but this is compromise that wouldn't be good enough for everybody.
and i with you, this model is great stuff for sure:)