CEPE Tribute Livery

Alien0071

I just wanted to thank inibuilds for this excellent T-33 and share a few screenshots of a fictional T-33.

Thanks to mgr (Marcel) for his original bare metal mod. My livery works with the new update as well which is great. I just wanted some RCAF dayglo for cruising around Cold Lake, AB. I am not trying to be harsh but for me the new paint kit is so confusing. I think I would need 4 years of schooling and 2 years at my computer to do a proper livery (just kidding).

I really find this to be a really immersive plane in the sim. I am not a great navigator and don't look at the systems as close as others but for pure enjoyment in MSFS 2020 this is at the top of my favorites. 

CEPE  Tribute T-33.jpg

CEPE T-33 fiction.jpg

T-33 Parliament Hill Ottawa.jpg

• Like 1

Here are a few more showing the location of an RCAF dummy ejection test. I used google maps, my father's log books  and this real photo to find the location in Ottawa, Ontario. The Locks in the photo are the Rideau Canal Lockstation 13 Black rapids. I believe the ejection took place heading in a southerly direction just about to cross the Rideau River. Take off from Ottawa International YOW from runway 25 and the Locks are on the right going over the Rideau River.

I am quite sure looking at the photo that the aircraft was easily at or below 1000 feet AGL. The path of flight was clearly descending. An awful lot to pay attention to when doing low altitude testing. You can even see a small square building and rectangular long building in the photo, screens and google maps.

Thanks inibuilds

Rideau Canal, Lock 13.png

T-33 dummy ejection test 1.jpg

T-33 Dummy ejection test location 1000 ft AGL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank scorpionbc for this really great National Research Council T-33. I took a screen right over the whole NRC compex in Ottawa and another showing the close proximity to Rockliffe airport. I remember my father in his uniform telling my mom that he was just heading up to the NRC. I just remember it the National Research Council sounded important to a kid as well as Rockliffe and Uplands( now Macdonald-cartier International Airport. I found three different houses we lived in just a short distance from the NRC and Rockliffe.

Thanks for the great livery and old memories.

NRC T-33 above NRC and Rockliffe Ottawa.jpg

NRC T-33 above NRC Ottawa.jpg

• Like 1