No parking, no fs traffic

janjoensson

Hi!

Just bought the new EGJJ scenery which is very nice.

However, after landing I don't get any possibilty to ask MSFS ATC for a parking postion. Why is that do you think?

And it seems no ai traffic from FS Traffic is loading, although there are schedules for EGJJ. Any clues?

Best regards Jan

Hello!

I think the airport and scenery look nice! 

However, I too noted immediately upon landing (PMDG 737-700) that there is no "Taxi to Gate" option from ATC; just the "basics" per the screenshot attached.  When I created a GSX Profile, I noted the gates are all identified as "[none 1]" "[none 2}", etc..   This may also be the problem for other traffic not working in the prior post??

Other scenery developers who have overcome/corrected this "No Taxi to Gate" problem have told me the problem was in Gate naming, sizing, and/or routing routing; but I defer to your expertise, as I have not done any scenery work in years; long before MSFS 2020.

I hope you are able to make an update soon to make this nice airport even better!

Regards,
Mike 

EGJJ NTTG 2024-08-06_160906.jpg

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, browns11 said:

Hello!

I think the airport and scenery look nice! 

However, I too noted immediately upon landing (PMDG 737-700) that there is no "Taxi to Gate" option from ATC; just the "basics" per the screenshot attached.  When I created a GSX Profile, I noted the gates are all identified as "[none 1]" "[none 2}", etc..   This may also be the problem for other traffic not working in the prior post??

Other scenery developers who have overcome/corrected this "No Taxi to Gate" problem have told me the problem was in Gate naming, sizing, and/or routing routing; but I defer to your expertise, as I have not done any scenery work in years; long before MSFS 2020.

I hope you are able to make an update soon to make this nice airport even better!

Regards,
Mike 

EGJJ NTTG 2024-08-06_160906.jpg

Thank you for your post! Agree that the airport is beautifully done.

I did some more investigation yesterday. It seems the traffic is there, but as you say no traffic parks at the terminal, but for some reason on other areas, mainly around or inside the hangars. And when ai traffic land or ask for IFR clearance they are never able to request any taxi clearance, so they disappear as they get stuck soon after landing or IFR clearance. 

So there is need for an update. Do the developers read this forum @IniSteve

Best regards Jan

Edited by janjoensson

Agreed!  Just for information, I own their EGNV and EFKS and do not have these issues, so I hope that they can make an update to EGJJ soon! I looked for another means to contact them directly, but could only find them on Facebook (of which, I am not a user/member).

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for checking into this Zoey!  Have you had any luck?  If I can help in any way, I am glad to!

Best Regards,
Mike

P.S.  iniBuilds just corrected the same issue I found in LDDU.

Edited by browns11