A320N V2 Systems freeze up

Matt Hayes

When going into F-PLN page on MCDU to alter STAR and transition into LAX all systems freeze.

the buttons and knobs still show animations but the numbers and pages do not change.

The sim continues to respond and work although the aircraft is just flying in a circle at FL380. Just the displays are frozen up totally. The efb still works and is clickable through various pages.

Everything latest versions RE aircraft package, enhancement package and MSFS, Graphics drivers etc..

• Like 1

For me it's the same. Everything worked perfectly until yesterday, when you get to the runway for takeoff all the systems freeze and it's impossible to fly the plane.

9 hours ago, Thompson said:

For me it's the same. Everything worked perfectly until yesterday, when you get to the runway for takeoff all the systems freeze and it's impossible to fly the plane.

Apparently this only happens when interacting with the alternative flight plan, I was just able to fly without touching that MCDU option and I had no problem during the flight.

18 hours ago, Thompson said:

Froze the same way, as interacting with flight plan in FMC since day one until today.  Issue is related to WASM apparently.

2 hours ago, VASGR said:

Froze the same way, as interacting with flight plan in FMC since day one until today.  Issue is related to WASM apparently.

Maybe we have to update the Direct compilation of C/C++