LTFM by Ini Builds

LTFM by Ini Builds  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about that?

• I totally agree
    • I do not care
    • I'm against
    • I want to see the results

I think that everyone has flown to LTFM at MSFS at least once. And I think that everyone who has flown there knows that there are two scenarios for this airport: free and paid. But both have their drawbacks and the simulator lacks a truly high-quality, well-developed version of this airport. I think it would be nice to see a replica of LTFM from Ini Builds, knowing their pedantry and attention to detail. 

• Like 2

I totally agree. ScenerTR sceneriea are one of the best in Turkey in my view. However Istanbul is a bit messed up. It doesn't recieve anymore updates and is outdated. It's ILS systems for runway 17, 18 and 16 are also still broken, even though we messaged them. So I would LOVE and buy this from Inibuilds! Please do this.

• Like 2

I just recently flew to this airport and thought that I was missing a high-quality Istanbul scenery at the iniBuilds level. I vote for this! Also, the release of the Fenix A320 with IAE engines and in the future the A321 version (and maybe also the A350 from ini) would be very well suited for Turkish Airlines OPSimage.thumb.jpeg.94ca1feef4bf7abb4c41569bab34f947.jpeg

• Like 2