Couple of quick observations

Trevster

Finally!  Aberdeen Airport brought into the 2020s in a sim!!   Thanks for the work on this however I have a couple of observations from the promo shots (dont have it yet, will have to await pay day...):

1.  The colour of the NATS Control Tower is too bright.  It needs to be greyed down a bit (see this image for a better colouringhttps://www.alamy.com/g-wnse-sikorsky-s92-at-aberdeen-international-airport-with-nats-control-tower-image558396117.html)

2.  Why have left hand drive/right side exit buses in a UK Airport?  I'm sure there's models out there of UK "fit" buses that would be more accurate if you're not modelling these yourself

Thanks for the work so far, looking forward to picking this up later in the month!

11 hours ago, Trevster said:

Finally!  Aberdeen Airport brought into the 2020s in a sim!!   Thanks for the work on this however I have a couple of observations from the promo shots (dont have it yet, will have to await pay day...):

1.  The colour of the NATS Control Tower is too bright.  It needs to be greyed down a bit (see this image for a better colouringhttps://www.alamy.com/g-wnse-sikorsky-s92-at-aberdeen-international-airport-with-nats-control-tower-image558396117.html)

2.  Why have left hand drive/right side exit buses in a UK Airport?  I'm sure there's models out there of UK "fit" buses that would be more accurate if you're not modelling these yourself

Thanks for the work so far, looking forward to picking this up later in the month!

Hello Trevster,

Thank you for your observations! We appreciate the feedback and reviews. We are planning to make an update soon to improve Aberdeen Airport. We will definitely consider your observations. Have a good flight! 😊✈️

• Like 1

aurasignature.png