AAO Scripts and Template

Crabby

Here are the scripts and template I use for the A300.

1. Largely not my work.  I modified already released A310 scripts from flightsim.to so they work with the A300 by using a little bit of Excel and xml magic find and replace.

2. The template is for my setup.  You can change the buttons/levers as needed for your set up.  I use the HC Alpha and Bravo.  I have one axis assignment for the nosewheel steering assigned to my T16000 throttle quadrant.  

3. I will help you out as much as I can, but I am by no means an expert on AAO, at most I am a above average user of the program.

4. I do not use all of the scripts.  The scripts I use are also included in the template file.  If AAO asks you to overwrite them do so. 

You must a valid licensed copy of AAO to use these.  

A300 Scripts.xml A300-600.tmpl

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Those are what I use for the A300.  Just finished a flight. Can you describe what problem you are having.  Don't work is not a description. For example, if you don't have my exact controls, as stated above, you need to reassign the bindings in the template to match your controller set up.  If you use a joystick, the binding in the template is to HC Alpha yoke. 

If you tell me what you are seeing, I might be able to help.  Don't work is not accurate because they do work when properly set up. 

logo_130208.png

On 1/2/2024 at 6:53 PM, Crabby said:

Here are the scripts and template I use for the A300.

Thanks for sharing, I will use it to setup my hardware

It is so complete that a real cockpit could be made 😃

54 minutes ago, AEL001 said:

Thanks for sharing, I will use it to setup my hardware

It is so complete that a real cockpit could be made 😃

You may want to look at https://flightsim.to/file/66502/inibuilds-a300-streamdeck-xl-plus-profile-aao-scripts

You can use the scripts on any device and unless you have Streamdeck that is all you will need from this.  I have looked it over and it is very complete and done by a guy that is better than me. 

• Like 1

logo_130208.png