ILS at LEIB missing (Xbox X)

FelixM

Hi,

I have recently bought LEIB at the marketplace. Absolutly stunning work! Best add on for Xbox so far (next to the A310). It would have been even better when the ILS Systems would work. I performed a flight from EGLL to LEIB and planned for ILS 24 (109.5 not sure anymore). However I did not receive any Signal.

I immediatly checked the Airport in MSFS and I could read the line where it says ILS, but there were no frequencies listed. I also read here in this forum that you guys removed the ILS for custom made Airports? Didnt quiet get it.

Any ideas?

Best regards and thx for the A310!

Felix

11 minutes ago, JoshF said:

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Do you mind sharing a screenshot/image of the frequency and course you tune and a shot of the PFD?

I will do that later . BTW it is the only airport so far where it does not work . ILS is tuned in the middle with corresponding crs. Efis is switched to ils. I see the gs scale on the right same applies for localizer indication . But there are no markers. It is the same as you would have chosen anon valid Ils frequency. Easy to reproduce or does it work on your side?

thx

felix 

On 12/13/2022 at 4:41 PM, JoshF said:

I can't say as I've been able to replicate this, this is on the PC version, however. All Xbox testing is done by Microsoft

Attached you find the Screenshots. For the CockpitView I (quick and dirty) positioned the Plane in air and tuned the ILS 24 with 109.5 CRS 241. I also selected the corresponding ILS approach in the MCDU.

The other two images show the Ibizza Airport and the Mallorca Airport from the World Map. As you can see at the Mallorca Airport there are ILS identifiers. Those are completly missing at Ibizza. So the reason Iam not receiving the ILS at LEIB is probably because there are simply not installed. Is that an Airac cycle problem? And is there a possible solution?

Best regards,

Felix

IMG_4084.jpg

Ibizza.jpg

MallorcaWithIlsIdentifier.jpg

7 hours ago, FelixM said:

Attached you find the Screenshots. For the CockpitView I (quick and dirty) positioned the Plane in air and tuned the ILS 24 with 109.5 CRS 241. I also selected the corresponding ILS approach in the MCDU.

The other two images show the Ibizza Airport and the Mallorca Airport from the World Map. As you can see at the Mallorca Airport there are ILS identifiers. Those are completly missing at Ibizza. So the reason Iam not receiving the ILS at LEIB is probably because there are simply not installed. Is that an Airac cycle problem? And is there a possible solution?

Best regards,

Felix

IMG_4084.jpg

Ibizza.jpg

MallorcaWithIlsIdentifier.jpg

Hi Felix. I'm in communication with our scenery team on this and I'll update you if we have a solution our end.

Hi Josh,

I just opened the Sim to start flying and to my surprise you guys already put an update to LEIB. That is by far the fastest support reaction I have ever seen.

Absolut amazing. I will fly now from LPMA to LEIB to check everything, but ILS identifiers are now visible on the World map. So I guess it should be working now.

Thank you so much for taking care so quickly, now I know where to buy Addons - Inibuilds!

Best regards,

Felix