Jeju Air - PACK [LevelUP 737-800] 1.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Jeju Air operates 38 737-800s from Korea on Domestic and International routes across East Asia.
There are 3 tail design variations of their livery - Stones, Volcanoes and Waves, each representing a natural icon of Jeju Island, for which the airline is named.

This pack contains five different variations of 737 in Jeju Air's fleet.
Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
HL7213 "Stones" - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
HL8321 "Stones" - Split Scimitars, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
HL8090 "Volcanoes" - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
HL9322 "Volcanoes" - Split Scimitars, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
HL9322 "Waves" - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
All aircraft seat 189 passengers.

If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.