Does know the Status of the A380 project?

4 hours ago, Almo said:

Hi, I have a question. Does anyone know the Status of the A380 project. I am already hyped for it. The screenshots look amazing, good job!

When you look at Development Update 7 (the last one), at the bottom he says :"Well, as you are all aware we have the Airbus A380 for which we want to provide an extensive update on soon."

So I'd say that there is something very nice to come in the next weeks.

My personal guess is, that they finished the exterior modelling and started with the systems. I'd say that nobody can expect the rollout of the A380 until at least Q1 2021. I know everybody wants his hands on this beautiful aircraft and the dev's know it, too but we still have to wait for it. Good things needs time to grow.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope we find out soon, Xplane needs it! Will be a good seller for the company also!

Xplane for far to long has had under developed, old, rust, outdated aircraft " Long haul mainly" I feel people are getting sick of aircrafts not in service anymore as most people like to mimic what is going on now (which granted is limited service)

A380 is not only long haul, which is very much needed in Xplane. It is also modern and heavy! That teamed with the detail "comparing to A300" is something to very much look forward to indeed. MSFS is a long way off for the avid simmer I feel so good on Ini for developing for Xplane too many jumped ship without understanding the lack of development for MSFS for aircraft.

Hopefully fingers crossed the A380 is in 2021

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, brownbear118 said:

I feel people are getting sick of aircrafts not in service anymore as most

Well, I'm pretty sure the A380 will be out of service as well very soon xD