Hello inibuilds team. Absolutely love this aircraft! I’m wondering if in the near future the ailerons will be moving with the roll of the aircraft. Also it seems the ADF frequencies have a mind of their own. Can’t tune ground transmitter. Another little detail that would be nice to see is the storm switch actually light up the overhead panel. 
Anyway, keep up the fantastic work on this aircraft. The engine sounds are mind blowing! Overall I’m extremely happy with this product. 
Veteran Flyjsim 727 and Rotate MD80 simmered 

Hey,

Just a little addition - if by ailerons you mean the outboard ailerons, the A300-600 doesn't have those at all;  which is why you might not be seeing any movement. Roll movement is achieved only by the wing spoilers and a large flaperon. 

• Like 1

Thanks for both replies. I should've researched this aircraft before asking stupid questions. Quite interesting that this aircraft doesn't need outboard ailerons. It's almost like the 727 where the outboard ailerons are locked when the aircraft is in the 'clean' configuration.

Maybe this is another dumb question but is there no indication on the engine panel when reverse thrust is in operation? I'm always looking for some warning lights to tell you that reverse thrust is activated.

Again, what an interesting and challenging plane to fly. The graphics too are amazing.

Hi,

No worries at all with the questions! I thought the same thing when I first started to look up the A300, as the older A300s did have outboard wing ailerons. 

It's hard to see but the display for the REV THR are just on top of the engine indications so you have to somewhat dip your head to see them in the sim.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1
  • Sam locked this topic