Aerosoft A320 Lufthansa D-AIWJ

Vectorflight

@Sgt_Tailor

Hi,

thanks for your help, but I can't achieve improvements. I used your graphic settings - no change. Furthermore, I set graphics to default profile - no change. iniBuilds P3D profile - no change. 😞

All other liveries (Eurowings default, JetBlue default, iniBuilds N238FR) are working perfectly.

DAIWJ2.jpg

EWG.jpg

Looks like a problem with the alpha channel to me.

While I currently don't have the Aerosoft Airbus installed, so I can't test it, I did download this livery. I opened these two files in DXTBmp:

AIRBUS_EX320NEO_MIDSEC_C.dds
AIRBUS_EX320NEO_TAILSEC_C.dds

The first one does have an alpha channel, the second one doesn't.

For comparison I also downloaded the JetStar A320 livery and opened the same files. Here they both have an alpha channel, although it's a much lighter shade than on the Lufthansa livery.

Why some systems do pay attention to the alpha channel and others don't is a mystery, but this is the result.

PS for an experiment I took the alpha channel from the iniBuilds Pegasus A320 and included it in the files for the Lufthansa A320.

Can you please replace the files in the Lufthansa A320 folder with these ones:

https://gofile.io/d/qUxAsJ

This is not meant to be a permanent solution, it's just to see how it looks. If that fixes it, then it's up to iniBuilds to come up with a permanent solution.

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Vectorflight @PatrickZ

We've just pushed an update for the Lufthansa that fixes this issue. You can redownload it here: inibuilds.com/airbus-prof-liveries.

Thank you for letting us know and for your patience! If you experience any other issues, please let us know.

As this issue has been resolved, we are closing this thread.

• Like 1
  • iniBuilds 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic