Jump to content

Manager V1.0.4 doesn't launch


Recommended Posts

1.0.4 is not launching on my system and I don't know why. I click the icon (tried the desktop shortcut and the .exe file itself in the main folder in LocalAppdata) and nothing at all happens. 
However if I launch 1.0.3 from the seperate folder (which is still there after the update just like all the previous versions?) everything works.

Someone got any idea? Anything else y'all need for support?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have the same issue.  I thought at first it must be my end, as double clicking the icon on the desktop or the entry in the start menu had no effect, it just would not run.  This happened just after I updated the A300 V2 to 2.01 - I guess it must have updated the inibuilds manager at the same time?  I updated the aircraft, closed the manager, loaded up XP to find that I needed the serial key to activate the aircraft again, but found I could not get back in to the manager.

Thanks for the tip on going into the folder and launching 1.0.3, I would never have thought of that.  Finally got my key to re-activate the aircraft again!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exactly what happened to me. I installed the A300 V2.0.1, closed the manager, realized I needed the serial and couldn't launch the manager again.

I then wanted to find out if the shortcut from the desktop or start menu was faulty or smth and stumbled upon the folders of the previous versions still being there. Lucky coincidence I guess ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Hello all. Thanks for letting us know.

Could you right click on desktop shortcut, then head to properties and provide the entire directory where the shortcut is pointing too?

Thanks.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sam said:

Hello all. Thanks for letting us know.

Could you right click on desktop shortcut, then head to properties and provide the entire directory where the shortcut is pointing too?

Thanks.

C:\Users\schil\AppData\Local\iniManager\iniManager.exe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know if you click on your iniManager shortcut, go to "properties" then click "open file location" and open the folder "app-1.0.3", within that folder there is a inimanager.exe that will launch properly. I'm sure the team is working on a fix, so this is a temporary workaround.

You can also create a new shortcut by alt-clicking on the 1.0.3 inimanager.exe for the mean time.

Edited by KyleGavin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KyleGavin said:

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know if you click on your iniManager shortcut, go to "properties" then click "open file location" and open the folder "app-1.0.3", within that folder there is a inimanager.exe that will launch properly. I'm sure the team is working on a fix, so this is a temporary workaround.

You can also create a new shortcut by alt-clicking on the 1.0.3 inimanager.exe for the mean time.

Pretty much what I described in my original post, just through a shortcut.

Something odd going on with 1.0.4 maybe, this seems to be an issue for quite a lot of folks?

React to this post if you're affected as well just for the sake of my own curiosity 🙂

 

Edited by schillischote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, schillischote said:

Pretty much what I described in my original post, just through a shortcut.

Something odd going on with 1.0.4 maybe, this seems to be an issue for quite a lot of folks?

React to this post if you're affected as well just for the sake of my own curiosity 🙂

 

I just realized we both stumbled upon the same workaround haha. Sorry for not reading the entire post. 
 

Also I ran the update.exe in the application directory and now 1.0.4 launches normally from the original shortcut.

Edited by KyleGavin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KyleGavin said:

I just realized we both stumbled upon the same workaround haha. Sorry for not reading the entire post. 
 

Also I ran the update.exe in the application directory and now 1.0.4 launches normally from the original shortcut.

That is good to know, I'll try that out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...