Gatwick crashing XPlane

Hi,

I purchased the Gatwick scenery on the 18th July, and all was working fine with it until the last couple of days. Yesterday my sim crashed 6 out of 8 times, and after a few worked out that this was connected to my Gatwick scenery after looking in the logs which are attached, I then removed this from my custom scenery folder and I successfully completed a flight without a crash, then added it again and as expected it crashed. I also then removed it again with no crashes, and also today the sim hasnt crashed without gatwick there. I can understand why this is, as I've completed several flights with this scenery before without any issues and was wondering if you could offer any support? I have attatched 4 logs, of which is when the sim crashed, i can only see a couple of them mention Gatwick but it still seems that this is what is causing the problem.

Thanks
Dean

Log0.txt Log1.txt Log2.txt Log3.txt

Hi Dean,

A few things to try here.

1. Try running Gatwick at a lower texture resolution setting

Reason : Any recent changes to your X-Plane setup may push the limitations of your hardware (RTX 2060)

2. Try re-downloading and re-installing Gatwick

Reason : I see one potential line that could suggest perhaps a corrupted texture

3. Try deleting the groundtraffic plugin from the scenery plugins folder

Reason : Seeing a few signs in the log that might point to a plugins failure when running on Vulkan

Okay, thank you, I will try the above. I did already try number 2 and that didnt work, but i will give the other 2 a go.

On number 1 when you say try running gatwick at a lower texture resolution, do I just do this in the general settings for xplane?

Sorry if it sounds stupid, im not as technically minded as I used to be 🤣

Thanks 

Dean