iniSimulations A300-600R(F) Project Update & What's Coming!

5 minutes ago, b767max said:

我很高兴看到a306和梦幻般的A310的更新!
我想问a306什么时候发布。

TR: I am very happy to see the update of a306 and the fantastic A310!
 I want to ask when a306 will be released

Thank you for your kind words. 

There is no release date for the A300v2 yet, but it will be our next priority!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to our dear A300 customers. Firstly I hope you are well, and are enjoying this product. Whilst there is a lot of discussion around our A310 product, I am sure there is a good few of you, i

Thank you for your kind words! Indeed it will. Here is a sneak peak; the red border is also a new feature allowing for keyboard input 🙂

Fantastic news! Big iniBuilds fan and seeing as you’re able to provide these updates for free and continually update your customers is fantastic! The enthusiasm is great to see. Just a quick ques

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jettojig said:

Thank you for your kind words. 

There is no release date for the A300v2 yet, but it will be our next priority!

Sorry, my browser automatically translates him into Chinese

Hi, thanks for providing such accurate and well modelled aircraft, they are a real pleasure to fly in the simulator. I just have one question: Will there be an unloading process for the freighter versions in the upcoming updates. I see you've programmed the unload sequence with the Beluga so I thought you may be considering it for the A300/A310?

still missing windshield rain effects. why dont you make some by your own, instead of waiting for a freeware plugin? as far as i remember, you are a payware developer, and from my point of view, one of the best for x-plane. you have made the best payware jet i know, but as soon it starts raining, the missing effect destroys all immersion and took me back to fs9 times… i guess for arround 150bucks for both airbusses, we could expect that…

Edited by TarakM78
  • Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.