2 hours ago, Ubaid said:

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad we are at least pleasing some people with our product! 

I hope you are not serious here Ubaid. This is an excellent aircraft with a few items to solve but man i am incredibly happy with this bus. I started my career as an engineer on the A310 and it has remained my favourite plane since and your team brought it back to life. I am amazed with how deep the systems are simulated and i love flying it. No MS2020 for me only a lot of A300 flights ahead

• Like 3
  • Management
1 minute ago, Marko said:

I hope you are not serious here Ubaid. This is an excellent aircraft with a few items to solve but man i am incredibly happy with this bus. I started my career as an engineer on the A310 and it has remained my favourite plane since and your team brought it back to life. I am amazed with how deep the systems are simulated and i love flying it. No MS2020 for me only a lot of A300 flights ahead

That is great for me to hear! We are trying our best to get these resolved and comments like these make it all the worth while!

• Like 5

Ubaid Mussa
CEO | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

2 hours ago, Marko said:

Could not agree more with Markos comment. the model is so far ahead of the curve its almost laughable. The very small issues identifed by members of the community are testiment to this impressive product. Fabulous product and great support. Fantatstic to see a dev team fully engaged and commited to providing the very best customer service on top of a very obvious passion for this amazing product. 

• Like 2
On 8/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, Max Rank said:

@vincent

passenger variant is coming in a few weeks, already announced. 

No timeline for the pax version has been announced, but it will be ready once everyone on the dev team is happy with it.

This is the best plane I have ever bought out of the box. I know you will address any issues that get uncovered but I have never seen an aircraft work this well on the first go. Awesome job! It is so much fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Unpaid - I am excited about the A380 project. I have many of the various Airbus models (A320, A330, A321, A350, and your A300).

I will be standing at the store door waiting to purchase your A380!

Cheers

David

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, Bandit999 said:

Unpaid - I am excited about the A380 project. I have many of the various Airbus models (A320, A330, A321, A350, and your A300).

Cheers

David

So do I !!! 🤩

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, Bandit999 said:

Cheers

David

Can't wait for the A380!!!
There is no really good Long Range Plane out there except for the FF767. And if the A380 will be on the same level as the A300 is, I would love to buy and fly it *-*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...