WebFMC support for A300

eifeldude

I and several other users would very much like to see WebFMC support for this great aircraft.

All of the best 3rd party aircraft for X-Plane are supported by the application WebFMC.  The WebFMC developers themselves say they are eager to implement the ini A300, but they have not been provided the information (datarefs) necessary from iniBuilds.

Is there any plan to work with them (Green Arc Studios) on this?  Being able to use a smart device such as a tablet or phone to control the FMC makes for a much better experience.

Thanks,

Avid Sim Fan

• Like 4

Just to add my support to having WebFMC support added. It really would take the already excellent A300/Beluga addons to the next level in my opinion and would almost certainly result in me choosing to fly them more often than I do. Constantly having to switch views to look down at or operate the FMC is a real pain in the backside when I'm so used to having it on my tablet when flying other addon aircraft!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I have the A300 but to be honest I won't be purchasing any further products from iniBuilds until WebFMC is implemented.

It makes a huge difference to the immersion and practicality especially when flying online.

• Administrators

We appreciate your comments, but this is not something we have planned in the immediate roadmap. Its noted for the future, but not in the near future.

Kind Regards

Ubaid 

Ubaid Mussa
CEO | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This really would be a great enhancement for the product especially now with the A310. Popping the FMS out and having to click either back on the FMS or closing it by the top left button is frustrating and sometimes difficult especially if you're busy doing something else ( eg: flying online ). Kindly allow implementation of this iniBuilds as it's so much easier to have it on a tablet and adds greatly to the immersion.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...