Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,


Could someone explain to me what the ENG TRIM switch on the overhead panel is used for? it seems to only be on the GE version of the A300-600, In real life I have never flown an airplane that has this type of switch and i'm curious what it is used for? Was this special to the A300 only, the A320 and A319 do not have this. 


Thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...