Alongside the Beluga, we have just released the complimentary (in both meanings of the word) EGNR - Hawarden scenery! It is totally FREE for everyone, regardless if you have the Beluga or not and offers some unparalleled integration with the Beluga. Full integration with the Beluga Line Station, and, well, just download and see for yourself! 

X-Plane_5xPBSD9pmE.thumb.png.035b39be4baa0de1be4bd9fc1042349f.pngX-Plane_O3EQY0UmSD.thumb.png.55ff51fa957c3ea3a1798969660db761.pngX-Plane_KUHDxBPPZH.thumb.png.8ebf9f4d68052aecd44054f699014a73.png

• Thanks 1
  • iniBuilds 1
10 minutes ago, CanuckYYZ said:

The download does not have the folders mentioned in the install instructions. See attached what I see after Unzipping the file. Not sure if I'm missing something?

Did you download both 1 and 2 ?

INI.jpg

• Like 1

Installation Instructions:

Download and move "EGNR-Hawarden", "yEGNR-Hawarden-Overlay", and "zEGNR-Hawarden-Ortho" folders into your custom scenery folder.

I assume the latter two are only from the orthos. Is the first one just the contents of what shows up as egnr-hawarden-1.0.3 for me after unzipping?

1 hour ago, CanuckYYZ said:

The download does not have the folders mentioned in the install instructions. See attached what I see after Unzipping the file. Not sure if I'm missing something?

Ah your right, forgot to change the readme to reference the correct file name. Basically just do as you did EGNR-Hawarden = egnr-hawarden-1.0.3, that is the root folder of the scenery so that entire thing goes in custom scenery. Moving the zOrtho and yOverlay are just if you download the optional ortho

• Like 1
  • Sam pinned this topic

My FPS plummets here with the graphics settings saying I have over 19 GBs of textures loaded.  This obviously does not seem correct.  Any idea where to start looking for issues?  It's a really neat concept with the loading bay but currently not usable for me.

Just now, rjack1282 said:

My FPS plummets here with the graphics settings saying I have over 19 GBs of textures loaded.  This obviously does not seem correct.  Any idea where to start looking for issues?  It's a really neat concept with the loading bay but currently not usable for me.

we're working on a fix for it, expect it to release in 1-2 days. Currently you can get around this by dropping your texture settings one notch

Just wondering do we have any instructions for the many people using ORBX True earth UK and if it works?

I installed the non flattened version alone ie no ortho and no overlay and it works perfectly.

You definitely should mention this in the readme as MANY MANY people are using True earth UK as its such a hgh quality addon..

Great work on the airport you guys really out did yourself!

How about Toulouse or Hamburg now?? lol..

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Darren howie said:

Just wondering do we have any instructions for the many people using ORBX True earth UK and if it works?

I installed the non flattened version alone ie no ortho and no overlay and it works perfectly.

You definitely should mention this in the readme as MANY MANY people are using True earth UK as its such a hgh quality addon..

Great work on the airport you guys really out did yourself!

How about Toulouse or Hamburg now?? lol..

Thanks

from the testing we found that it works out of the box with orbx TE, ill add something in the readme that mentions that, but it seems most people have just figured it out as you're the first person to ask me about it. Toulouse would be cool but its too big of a project for us, Fink is a little more managable but we've got a lot of other projects in mind so idk. 

• Like 1

Fantastic scenery. I've tried it out of the box with orbx true earth and left it at that. I was a little disappointed with the downloaded "ortho" but I may revisit someday when I'm a bit more experienced at tinkering etc.

Trying to decide now whether or not to install the extra apron for online flying!

14 hours ago, murph300 said:

Fantastic scenery. I've tried it out of the box with orbx true earth and left it at that. I was a little disappointed with the downloaded "ortho" but I may revisit someday when I'm a bit more experienced at tinkering etc.

Trying to decide now whether or not to install the extra apron for online flying!

Yeah the ortho we have isnt too good, it was the best we could do with free source though, its mostly just included to provide a custom mesh. 

The online apon adds a bit of fun if you are flying on vatsim as it adds some more complexity. 

• 3 weeks later...