Airbridges?

Hi

A very good rendition of my local airport(I did the current gateway version), but I have no working airbridges. The stand guidance works fine, but when shutting down the engines and beacon light off the airbridge doesn't connect.  If I start the sim at EGKK the airbridge is not connected. I have the latest SAM installed, so a bit puzzled on this one.

Thanks,

Simon

Which stands in particular and what aircraft? Jetways won't connect if
a) it's out of the limits of what it can do
b) SAM being tempermental

Got a few noted down and fixed already but just need the specific stand number

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem.  North terminal and South weren't working at all for me

Then I had a flash of inspiration (Steady)

I went into the SAM plugin/parking and noticed that if I went into manual mode, the aircraft  door didn't show up and I still couldn't attached the jetty.  Now for my inspirational bit.

Whilst on stand 21 I changed the livery on the ZIBO MOD 737-800 to the TUI one I have and everything works.  Manual, Auto Sam parking setting.  Arriving, Departing

However it still DOESN'T work at the North Terminal

Hope this helps a bit

Matt

On 2/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, Matt587 said:

I was having the same problem.  North terminal and South weren't working at all for me

Then I had a flash of inspiration (Steady)

I went into the SAM plugin/parking and noticed that if I went into manual mode, the aircraft  door didn't show up and I still couldn't attached the jetty.  Now for my inspirational bit.

Whilst on stand 21 I changed the livery on the ZIBO MOD 737-800 to the TUI one I have and everything works.  Manual, Auto Sam parking setting.  Arriving, Departing

However it still DOESN'T work at the North Terminal

Hope this helps a bit

Matt

Make sure you're on the latest version of Gatwick since alot of these issues were resolved last update (I should really close these threads, hehe)