Livery/GSX/DL Request Tracking Thread

freddiel

Hi all,

First of all, I'm very excited to see the new forums.  Inibuilds has become an integral part of my P3D experience since I discovered it last summer.

I thought I'd start a thread where everyone can share airline liveries, GSX or dynamic lighting profiles for FSX/P3D or X-Plane that they've requested.  This serves a few purposes:

• No one accidentally submits a request for a work that is already in progress
  • People can get excited about future works to be released
  • People can be inspired to submit their own requests based off ideas already in progress

A few quick rules:

• Please specify the specific developer and model (e.g. PMDG 737-800 NGXu).  Simulator (FSX/P3Dv1-3 vs P3Dv4-5 vs X-Plane) can usually be derived from that information.  If you feel it necessary, specify the simulator as well.
  • In addition, try to be as specific about your request as possible.  Engine type, wingtip device, tail number, special circumstance (e.g. mismatched engine cowling) all help us know exactly what's in the works.
  • Please do not use this as a platform to "encourage" the Inibuilds team to complete your work faster.  They are working hard enough, and you don't want them making compromises on quality for timeliness.  A passive-aggressive way to do this would be to include the date you submitted the request as a way to subtly say the 4-6 week timeframe is almost up.  So:
  • Please do not post the date you submitted the request unless specifically asked.

Thanks, and happy flying!

• Administrators

Thanks for the thread @freddiel. Thank you for signing up also! 

So far our policy is to contact customers should exact duplicates of liveries be submitted. I am happy for this to be up, however, please note that the iniBuilds team cannot as you mentioned expedite or priorities certain liveries 🙂 

This will also be a good way to get people excited about our future content, so great idea! 

• Like 3

Great idea!

I have the following requests pending:

For the PMDG 737NGXu fictional EasyJet liveries (737-700 for the A319, 800 for the A320 and 900 for the A321).

For the Captain Sim 757 fictional EasyJet liveries (757-200 for the A320, 300 for the A321).

For the Aerosoft A330 a FrenchBee livery.

Might order more in the future.

I just saw that the FrenchBee A330 that I requested has been published. That's great! And it's very fast since I only ordered it about 2 weeks ago. With 4 to 6 weeks advertised processing time this is way better than expected.

Meanwhile the fictional EasyJet liveries for the 737 and 757 have been ordered 5 weeks ago and not yet published. No worries, 6 weeks aren't up yet. I expect them somewhere in the next week and they'll still be on time. Just a bit weird that one request is done in 2 weeks while another one still isn't done in 5 weeks.

Or is it maybe possible that someone else ordered that same FrenchBee A330 a couple of weeks before me and it was actually that other request that has been released. After all I didn't get an e-mail that it was finished, I had to see it on the website. In that case, can I get a refund?

Edited by PatrickZ

• Administrators

Patrick,

Different painters work on different aircraft and that is why delivery times may differ depending on a livery.

As mentioned numerous times should we receive exact duplicates of orders we reach out to customers on a case by case basis. 

Glad you are enjoying the FrenchBee A330! (Just FYI, you were sent an email on June 9th. If you did not receive it - happy to resend.)

Kind Regards,

Ubaid 

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

I just saw that the FrenchBee A330 that I requested has been published. That's great! And it's very fast since I only ordered it about 2 weeks ago. With 4 to 6 weeks advertised processing time this is way better than expected.

Meanwhile the fictional EasyJet liveries for the 737 and 757 have been ordered 5 weeks ago and not yet published. No worries, 6 weeks aren't up yet. I expect them somewhere in the next week and they'll still be on time. Just a bit weird that one request is done in 2 weeks while another one still isn't done in 5 weeks.

Or is it maybe possible that someone else ordered that same FrenchBee A330 a couple of weeks before me and it was actually that other request that has been released. After all I didn't get an e-mail that it was finished, I had to see it on the website. In that case, can I get a refund?

In addition to your comments, we delivered the EasyJet 757 liveries as per our records, yesterday evening. Please do check your spam aswell. Happy to re-send order confirmation for this order too. 

Indeed, the mails were in the junk folder. Got them now.

The EasyJet 757 was tricky since it's not listed on the site. In fact, there is no Captain Sim section under fictional repaints at all. Still glad that it's done.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

Indeed, the mails were in the junk folder. Got them now.

The EasyJet 757 was tricky since it's not listed on the site. In fact, there is no Captain Sim section under fictional repaints at all. Still glad that it's done.

Glad you have received them both. We do not upload all fictional liveries to our library. 

Thanks! 

47 minutes ago, Ubaid said:

We do not upload all fictional liveries to our library.

That's a shame, I always like fictional stuff. Maybe you should consider adding all fictional liveries to your library, you never know if there are people out there who would like to have it. They might not order it themselves, but if it exists anyway....

Fictional KLM repaints for the Aerosoft A319/A320/A321 pending.

Also fictional KLM Cityhopper repaints for the Aerosoft CRJ700 and CRJ900 pending.

Repainter, if you read this, please publish these repaints on the iniBuilds site so everyone can download them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Great idea for a topic 😁

Just pointing out, in case anyone is interested, that Air Serbia A319 YU-APJ is pending 😁

Ordered on June, 4th... Can't wait to take her for a spin 😇

Excellent work @inibuilds 😇

• Like 1

• 1 month later...