Outdated/Incorrect liveries

HenrikIsaksen

Hello! Big fan of the liveries and services you provide to the community.
However, I've found a few liveries that are missing certain things or are outdated. I sent you a PM on Facebook but figured it was worth putting it here as well!

First of all, the Peach Aviation liveries for the FSLabs are missing the over-wing registration on the right wing. IRL all Japanese airlines has registration both under the left wing
and above the right one. Besides that, these liveries seems fine.

Then it's your West Atlantic liveries which are outdated. IRL G-NPTB has been changed to SE-RLK and it's safe to assume that G-NPTA will change it's registration too, like
it's sister plane G-NPTC has (which now is SE-RLL) Perhaps it would be possible to change the registration of these to SE-RLL and SE-RLK to reflect their current state and future proofing?

Hope it would be possible to fix this up, as it seems like a rather quick tast to do, and really helps with immersion! 😄

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi @HenrikIsaksen,

The painting team is quite busy at the moment with new orders and internal aircraft work - there is a list of material to be updated but unfortunately it's a pressured time at the moment to keep up with it.

Many liveries have been updated in the last couple of months, including the West Atlantic liveries which appear to have been updated in February. This one will be revisited eventually within the next few months.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

20 hours ago, Max said:

"including  theWest Atlantic liveries which appear to have been updated in February"

Sadly, they are still out of date when it comes to registration. They were just ported over to the cargo variant (which is a very welcome update of course)

I'll just continue to wait patiently I guess 😅 Thanks for the response