KMCO exclude file and PMDG NGXu EFB airport map problem

MD_Flier

Hello. First of all, thank you for all of the enhancements that you have provided to the community for free. It is appreciated. 

I am having a problem with the NGXu airport map at KMCO when using your exclude file that causes the airport map to show that the airplane is sitting at gate 40(ish) when it is really sitting at gate 23 as shown in the 1st picture. T2G put number 22 on the side of the building at gate 23 (as well as on the actual gate 22 on the other side of the building - can ya fix that? hehe) . If I use GSX to move the aircraft to gate 43, the moving map will show me back at gate 22(ish) as shown in the 2nd picture. 

The actual problem is that when the EFB scans for addon scenery, it adds the exclude file instead of the correct airport .BGL file to the \Prepar3D v5\PMDG\EFB\EFB Database\BGLMapAddons.txt file. The line below is what it adds.

KMCO;MCO;Orlando Intl;Orlando;FL;USA;E:\P3D5\ADDON SCENERY\TAXI2GATE\KMCO\KMCO\SCENERY\KMCO_Exclude.bgl;12037

Editing BGLMapAddOns.txt as shown below fixes the problem.

KMCO;MCO;Orlando Intl;Orlando;FL;USA;E:\P3D5\ADDON SCENERY\TAXI2GATE\KMCO\KMCO\SCENERY\KMCO_ADEP2_PK.bgl;12037

My actual question is - Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? There are other .BGL files in that scenery folder, and the NGXu skips them when it scans, so I am not sure what is causing the NGXu to think that the exclude file is the airport file.

937839176_gate23or43_1.thumb.jpg.3c5941d8ce36170cce009d74f9c70016.jpg

1555890846_gate43or23_2.thumb.jpg.b3d5f06d35b064dfe4f024603f3b3d69.jpg